welcome to the january installment of the 12 of 12 project started by chad darnell.
this was a hard one as it’s a saturday, and i don’t do a whole helluva lot of interesting things on saturday. so welcome to an amazingly boring look into my life:
01. 10:00am. self portrait just out of bed.
02. 10:30am. makin’ breakfast. scrambled egg’s with “ring of fire” red pepper flakes.
03. 10:40am. breakfast tv; molly from bravo’s ‘make me a supermodel’.
04. 2:30pm. afternoon snack.
05. 3:00pm. dusting of snow on my lil’ blue machine.
06. 3:05pm. heaven in a bottle.
07. 3:20pm. arriving at the uptown theater for the 3:30 showing of ‘there will be blood’.
08. 6:30pm. driving to tar-ghetto after the movie. remember kid’s, safety first.
09. 6:45pm. the tar-ghetto in south minneapolis.
10. 6:50pm. the target assets protection vehicle. go go speed racer!
11. 7:30pm. my weekend project, organizing the media/luggage/junk closet. note the beer, and stack of cd’s yet to be organized.
12. 8:00pm. the bedside reading pile. yea, yea, that’s book 7. i read part’s of it at least weekly.