hi. how ya been? mad busy here (same ol’ story)…. a couple of highlights.
- came off of the red ribbon ride last sunday. it was an incredible ride. amazing and bittersweet. for many reasons, it will probably be my last. i’m not giving up the cause however, there will be something in my future regarding hiv/aids – something amazing. and to keep me busy until then, my good friend kari is starting the breast cancer ride; a bike ride to raise much needed funds for a local charity that serves the breast cancer community in minnesota – pretty excited about that. i’m not saying forsure that i won’t be back for the rrr, but i’m ready for new challenges and new ways to support the community. with kari leaving the ride, i commissioned an incredible video which i hope to get converted to mpeg and will post it as soon as i can. she’s an amazing woman and i’m truly blessed to count her as a friend. i’m in awe of what she accomplised on the rrr and can’t wait to see what she does next.
(pic of kari and i on day one; yea, i really am that pale… damn)
- i’m off to san francisco for a hair show tomorrow – should be great, i really love sf so i can’t wait to get back. the show will be great and i’m excited to direct it (but more excited that one of my favorite record stores; ameba is in sf… how much damage can i do).
- had more work done on the never ending tattoo tonight – mostly some more background work and a bit more on the prayer flags – the cool bit tho? i great zen infitiy circle surrounding my elbow…. sweet ink.
- i’m about half way thru with harry potter 7… it’s killing me that i’m not reading faster – just been exhausted since i got home from the ride (and in-turn, the global sales meeting)… hoping to finish it on the plane tomorrow.
(picture of one of the crew members of the ride (sophie) who dressed as harry all day on saturday.. how rockin’ is she?)
- also just bought prince’s latest – planet earth. so far so good; easily the best thing he’s done in 10 years…. it’s a headphone album tho’ i think – can’t wait to listen to it on the ipod
ok, that’s about it – need to finish laundry and pack for ‘frisco (my god i’m boring)…. ta